Friday 8 June 2012

Week 2 - Homework

Pang Nian Ching - 1201143

History
The word "history" is from Greek, but in my opinion it means a story life that we created, start from the original of us that we born. Times in the past until now and also in the future life. It can be the memories that we past recorded. 

Art
Art is a drawing or painting can be created by anyone of us. Even though a small child using a pencil to draw something, that is creating a new artwork or creative artwork too. 
[ Artists "aRe" Talent ] = ART
Art can have so many feelings to create a new artwork, for examples : emotion feeling, playful feels....
Anythings can be an artwork presented by photography, images, visual, illustration graphic..
Imagine also can be an artwork too.

Design
Design define as a freedom creativity, conceptual ideas and imagine design. Many style that can be a design as well, for examples: graphic design, cartoons design, games design, patterns, effect , photograph...and icon.
The style of the design that I like is graffiti art from a street wall - street art that is using spray painted on the walls.

What do you want from this course?
I want to know more about the historical artworks and how their feeling when painting. Therefore, I can learn from them, can get more knowledge to draw nicely.

What do you want to be doing in 5 years? 10 years? 20 years?
Sure, after 5 years I will get my job as a full time creative graphic designer in a company, and also be a freelancer. After 10 years, I wish can have my own small company be a boss. Finally, 20 years later I hope to have a happy life with my family members go to travel around the world.

Is the History of Art & Design necessary of you think for your larger goals?
I'm not think that is my larger goal in the future. Besides that, art and design sure is important as a designer. But, if I really want to improve my drawing skill, it can be help to refer to the famous artworks from the famous artists in the past that created many nice artworks in the world.

Image of the most beautiful thing for you.





My big family photo, 
I like gathering with my big family during every Chinese New Year at Penang.
I love my family members.





Image of the most ugly thing for you



Cockroach is the most ugly insert that I dislike, 
especially that it can be fly. 
I will shock every times when it appeal on anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment