Monday 18 June 2012

Conclusion for Which is the beautiful and the ugliest picture


We've chosen a several pictures after the discussion for the most beautiful and ugliest picture.

We would talk about the Beautiful pictures 1st
First would be the Family portrait from Lim Chong Quan because........


Said Ng Pei Keat 
- I would agree to lim's most beauty photo in his life. Because nowadays i always see teenager run away from home because of some argue on small matter with their parents. I hope those teenager can understand their parents' whole-hearted caring. We should take our responsibility as a son/daughter to understand our parents and take care of them.

Said Keimi Ng Yi Ting
 - I agree him that the most beautiful is his family . The reasons is family are the one who be on your side no matter what happen to you, if u did a big mistake they would sit down and help you solve the problem together. Even you facing any problem that makes you cry, they will shelter you. Friends or Lover will not stay with u forever but your family do. therefore, family are the most beautiful things in the world.

Said Chia Zhen Yan
- Everyone has a family and we should know how appreciate our family. The most important is we should give paybacks to them as much as we can. We should know how we need to responsibility to them. Live is cruel, if you don't do this you should start from now because one day you will lost your parents you will regret. Just like my friend, she lost her parents when she just a child.

Said Ng Ai Yee
- Family, the most important thing in our life, parents educate us, sacrifice their life just to make sure that we live well no matter in current or future. Since the day i was born, we live together, we go through evrything together, they are so important to me. I couldn't imagine my life without my family members.

Said Winnie Wong Wei Ni
- I agree this picture is the beautiful picture because family member is the one who will never leave you alone when having problem and the bonds between family are always stronger than other relationships. For me, I live far apart from my parents, this picture totally describe the how beautiful if a family can group together if their is any chances to have a picture to remember the memorable day.



Said Pang Nian Ching

- I like this picture because it was fully containing a family love. Besides that, it is also a graduate picture that memorable, because this picture is writing the person that graduate story and maybe this is only one time of her life.

Said Kang Chai Yuen
family is the most beautiful in the world. nobody can live without family. home is our haven. if we have any difficulty, family is always our source of strength. treasure the time to spend with our family, do not regret after losing them.



Said Lim Chong Quan
 -because i'm kind of person who likes to draw, and i always admire those who can draw well. i think that they are talented, a present given by God. Most importantly is i know, for those who can draw well, for sure they have gone through a series of practices, maybe for few years or more. from his drawing we can see clearly on how much effort he spent on that artwork.

Said Chen Chu Han
 ‎-the draw is so real,it is almost same like the real picture.The person that draw this picture is talented.
I need more practice on my drawing practice and hope that my drawing skill can improve.







Now would be the Ugliest picture

Said Ng Pei Keat
- they are a sign of uncleanliness and are disgusting, i don't trust anything that can live 9 days without a head, but cockroach do....even a nuclear blast would not kill all of them. I guess we may as well accept the fact we may see one from time to time. I can say that, they are a very special type of creature, it has been said that cockroaches have survived through millions of years. They can thrive in all conditions and live in the desert as well as the arctic. But i really afraid of it even i don't know why.

Said Lim Chong Quan
-i'm not afraid of cockroaches actually, but somehow i feel that it is a very disgusting creature on earth, especially when it crawls on my leg or what, the feeling is just disgusting

Said Chia Zhen Yan
- Cockroach is a very disgusting since I born I know that shit. It survived more than millions years until our generation. Cockroach is a strong biological. It is hard to clear them so I just wish them go to the hell please.

Said Ng Ai Yee
- Cockroaches are the most disgusting MONSTER on earth!! especially for those with WINGS!!

Said Chen Chu Han
- It is full of ugliness  and disgusting. This picture not only is ugly, and the real cockroach also will cause us sick because it fully of virus. Maybe this is the comment of a girl, I think it was a monster to me. Because base on the research, if you find a cockroach in house, means your house got 2 million cockroach.

Said Keimi Ng Yi Ting
- i dislike cockroaches, very very much. They were born in dirty places which are full of craps (just stereotyping XD). i don't mind they were born dirty, but my house is clean and tidy, i cant stand when something from dirty bloody hell just simply walk or crawls into my house!!!

Said Pang Nian Ching
- This picture only give me a image, an insect that fully virus and black, and this insect always appear in my dustbin and let me feel want to cry because I really hate it. It was disgusting.

Said Winnie Wong Wei Ni
- I dislike this insects appeared in my life, it brings me the feeling of dirty, and it know how to fly,fly here and there really annoying me whenever i wanna catch it..well, i dislike every fly insects though

Said Kang Chai Yuen
cockroach is the symbol of dirty. it appear when a place is dirty. i can't bear to live with cockroach especially those are very big and which can fly. it is very disgusting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment