Wednesday 6 June 2012

Meaning Of History,Art And Design,Week 2 Homework

Chen Chu Han 1003943
In my opinion,history mean the thing that already past or happened.History from greek word 'ioropia' mean inquiry.It is knowledge that acquired or collection of information from about past even.History can be remember use writing,typing and carving.


Art mean anything that created or formed.Art can use many media to create it.It can be abstract,illusion,painting  or others.Art used to classify religion and science.


Design is all about imagination,creating a conceptual idea and interpretation.Design play important role in our life.Design also bring our color in our life.Beside that,design can express someone feeling and bring out someone personality.


1. What do you want from this course?
I want to learn more about art and design in this course.


2. What do you be doing in 5 years? 10 years? 20 years?
I want to get a job after i graduate and start up my working life.Getting more experience and train myself to being more creative in designing.I hope that i can build up my own career after 10 years.After 20 years,I hope that I can travel around the country,enjoy what I have. 


I hope that can get new knowledge in this class and know more friend beside study.


4. Is history of art and design necessary? Do you think for longer goals?
In my opinion,art and design is very important,without this,we don't know what thing had happened in the past.I think it is longer goals.




The most pretty girl that I like~
She is so naturally and no having any kind of plastic surgery although she is a korean.



































No comments:

Post a Comment