Friday 8 June 2012

homework--week 2

Kang Chai Yuen 1106576

History
History can be described as a time machine. It leds us into a time tunnel and return to the past. It lets us to understand what had happened in the past. We can understand the culture and background of the event.

Art
Art is the beauty of the thing. It shows the aesthetic of an object. An artwork stimulates an individual's thoughts and emotions . 

Design
Design is a process of creating a new object. It can be creative and also interesting. The purpose of design is to convey the message to the target audience. design can divided into graphic design, industrial design, fashion design, interior design, etc.



1. What do you want from this course?
I hope I can learn more about the history of art, understand deeply about the background of the famous artworks.

2. What do you want to be doing in 5 years? 10 years? 20 years?
I hope i can work in the bridal shop in next 5 years, in this 5 years, i hope i can get some experience, whether is a wedding planner or wedding photographer.
After having enough experience and funds, i hope i can own my dream bridal salon. I hope i can plan a grand wedding for every customer.
And the next 20 years, i hope i can open branches for my bridal salon. Besides, i want to travel around the world with my family, for example Europe, Australia, Japan and Korea.

3. What do you hope to get from this particular class?
I hope I can make more friends in this class since the lecturer had divided us in group.

4. Is History of Art & Design necessary of you think for your larger goals?
I think it is quite important for my larger goals although i don't like history. Every things has it own importance, maybe we just haven't found.

5. Image of the most beautiful thing for you.
The mother dog is breastfeeding to the kitten. When I saw this picture, i felt warm. Animals have such behavior that maybe human beings don't have.

6. Image of the most ugly thing for you.

I don't like seeing the terrible screen after occurring earthquake or tsunami.If our earth doesn't have any natural disasters, there will be a peaceful and tranquil world.

No comments:

Post a Comment