Friday 31 August 2012

Chia Zhen Yan 1002831 Islamic museum


This is the first time I went to museum... I did surprised Malaysia has a beautiful museum. First, the service worker is so friendly so I took a photo with him. He accompany me visit the museum.

There is different kind of architecture in Islamic Museum. The housetop represent different cultural style which under islam, buddha and so on. I was suprised of the beutiful model architecture. From the models I learn more structure of foreign architecture, I also seen the foreign architecture like Pilgrimage to Mecca builidng.

Next, antique and clothes also can found in the museum. I more like watching the clothes part than antique part. This is because clothes there I can understanding the history traditional with their fashion design in that time. Under that images, yes having fun at islamic museum. Life is wonderful !~


No comments:

Post a Comment